- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: pj orourke
Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
Writer’s block sucks. I hopped on a government web-site to research a project and stimulate my brain… only to discover that our government is closed. The web-site is kaput. Glad it’s not April 14th. So instead I’ll welcome you to 2018 … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged american humor, government shutdown, humor writers, Joel Stein, pj orourke, time magazine Comments Off on Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
Humorist P.J. O’Rourke Pokes at Politicos
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading