- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Joel Stein
Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
Writer’s block sucks. I hopped on a government web-site to research a project and stimulate my brain… only to discover that our government is closed. The web-site is kaput. Glad it’s not April 14th. So instead I’ll welcome you to 2018 … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged american humor, government shutdown, humor writers, Joel Stein, pj orourke, time magazine Comments Off on Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
The Humor Project – Etc. Guy Searches for Humor Writers
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading