- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Queen
Tour de Dad’s Classic Rock Transcends Multiple Life Stages
The Tour de France is composed of 21 stages, all in succession. For the Tour de Dad I bounce between multiple stages, at the same time, with no apparent order. I’m in my early 50’s which means I fall in … Continue reading
Dad’s Promise Leads to Butt-Kicking
I haven’t trudged like that since my walk to the principal’s office. My shoulders sagged and my head drooped. The parking lot seemed a mile wide. I called my wife, Hun. “We’re loading up.” “How’d Maggie do? You sound beat.” … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged Boreal Ski Area, breckenridge ski area, Burton snowboards, chico, Copper Mountain, eric miller free lance writer, etcguy, etcguy facebook, Monarch Ski Area, Olympic snowboarding, promise keepers, promises, Queen, Sugar Bowl, USA Snowboard team, We Will Rock You 12 Comments