- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: satire
Political Comic, Will Durst, Returns to Chico
We stay in touch because we want to. A few years ago I interviewed Will Durst, an award winning funny guy, as part of my Humor Project (see “Baby Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator“). The dude cracked me … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged american satire, political comedy, POTUS trump, satire, will durst Comments Off on Political Comic, Will Durst, Returns to Chico
‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged american humorists, bill bryson, Dave Barry, garrison keillor, humor, humor writers, jeffrey bergeron, Patrick McManus, satire, satirical humor, will durst Comments Off on ‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh