- A New Kind of Criminal Arrives in CA
- Navy Updates Rules for UFO Sightings
- Sunday Confessional
- Another Black Mark in History
- HAPPY EASTER / PASSOVER
- Good News Everybody!
- We Need a New Law. . .
- Pie Guevara’s Friday Free-For-All
- Justice… Pffft
- San Francisco Losing Millions of Tourist Dollars thanks to the Homeless
Tag Archives: central valley business times eric miller
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading