- COVID’s Update
- Sow There!The middle of the neighborhood nest May 22. 2020
- “The European Virus”
- The Eagle
- On this Day Amelia Earhart Began Her Around the World Flight
- Wha… Progressives Lie?
- Sow There! Enough with the home improvement, already, 5-16-2020
- Bidwell Park is Being Trashed – Chico Progressives Break Their Promise
- Winter Olympics – Curling replays
- Democrat Assemblywoman Says F-U to TESLA and Elon Musk
Tag Archives: lulus
Don’t call the Sierra Club. The wood we chop isn’t for building or heating. We are Christmas tree hunters—amateur lumberjacks that thin the forest one tree at a time. The permit costs $10 but getting lost is free.
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading
Whew, my kids saved me from shopping for a sarong. Kate’s text intercepted my brain waves while I strolled through Old Navy with Maggie. We had been there an hour. A sales clerk laid out four sarongs: one pink, one … Continue reading