- Sow There! Safe, sane and nearly silent Halloween, 10-31-20
- 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- Dead Want to Vote In Florida!
- Are You Concerned About Possible Election Violence?
- END THE FREAKING QUARANTINE
- Two Propositions Require a YES Vote, 20 & 22
- Trump Has the Momentum to Win It
- Why Trump Needs a 2nd Term
- Biden Caught on Tape
- Trump is Our Best Bet by Far
Tag Archives: lulus
Don’t call the Sierra Club. The wood we chop isn’t for building or heating. We are Christmas tree hunters—amateur lumberjacks that thin the forest one tree at a time. The permit costs $10 but getting lost is free.
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading
Whew, my kids saved me from shopping for a sarong. Kate’s text intercepted my brain waves while I strolled through Old Navy with Maggie. We had been there an hour. A sales clerk laid out four sarongs: one pink, one … Continue reading