- Mueller Report – A Catastrophe for Millions of True Believers
- Also Worth Watching
- Liberals Say More Censorship – More Gun Control Needed
- This is One Video Worth Watching
- Letter From Army Doc
- Illegal Alien Murders San Jose Lady
- New Zealand’s Homicide Rate Doubles in One Day
- Paradise is a Lonely Place Today
- Where to Live if . . .
- Cheating to Get into College
Tag Archives: lulus
Don’t call the Sierra Club. The wood we chop isn’t for building or heating. We are Christmas tree hunters—amateur lumberjacks that thin the forest one tree at a time. The permit costs $10 but getting lost is free.
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading
Whew, my kids saved me from shopping for a sarong. Kate’s text intercepted my brain waves while I strolled through Old Navy with Maggie. We had been there an hour. A sales clerk laid out four sarongs: one pink, one … Continue reading