- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: lulus
Don’t call the Sierra Club. The wood we chop isn’t for building or heating. We are Christmas tree hunters—amateur lumberjacks that thin the forest one tree at a time. The permit costs $10 but getting lost is free.
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading
Whew, my kids saved me from shopping for a sarong. Kate’s text intercepted my brain waves while I strolled through Old Navy with Maggie. We had been there an hour. A sales clerk laid out four sarongs: one pink, one … Continue reading