- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tag Archives: Dave Barry
“With word processing, there is no end to the amount of words you can crank out without having to become personally involved with what they say.” Dave Barry in Cyberspace Like everyone else on the planet I’ve been busy, but … Continue reading
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading