- Two Quakes Hit East Bay
- IMPEACH NEWSOM – HE’S THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNOR IN HISTORY
- U.A.E. Ship Disappears in the Strait of Hormuz – Iranian Hijacking Suspected
- 20 Million Rats Taking Over Lost Angeles – They’re Moving North Too
- Dr. Drew Tells Truth About LA Homeless
- NPR VIOLATING FCC RULES?
- Jack Lee Art – Painting Titled, Birds of Prey (Stukas)
- Meanies on the Left Pick on 8 Year Old Girl
- Open Carry?
- Bowling Alone – A Great Book to Read
Tag Archives: american humorists
“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them.” Mark Twain A good read before bed time is my normal routine. Here are my three favorite books from 2017. If you … Continue reading
“Humorists can never start to take themselves seriously. It’s literary suicide.” Erma Bomeck, American humorist, writer and columnist (1927-1996)