- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etc guy norcal blogs
Track Meet Timer Duty was a Challenging Time
We stood on the bleachers, eight of us squinting. I was one of the eight, a volunteer ”timer” for Maggie’s track meet. I was more stressed out than the athletes. The officials assigned us stopwatches. I got timer #7 thinking … Continue reading
Humor Writers Gift Christmas Smiles
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged A Fine and Pleasant Misery, a walk in the woods, amazon books eric miller let me tell you a story, Biff America, boomeraging from LSD to OMG, byll bryson, Central Valley Business Times, Chico Enterprise Record, Dave Barry, durst journal, eric miller freelance writer, etc guy norcal blogs, history of the millenium (so far), Patrick McManus, popular humor writers, steep deep and dyslexic, the Grasshopper Trap, will durst 16 Comments