- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
- 1917 the Movie
- Thoughts on Benghazi
- Quote of the Week
Tag Archives: Let Me Tell You a Story
(Originally appeared in the Chico Enterprise-Record in Nov 2012) “Humility is tricky. Once you think you have it, you’ve lost it.” Etc. Guy, aka Eric Miller (confused dad) I’m not politically astute -blinded by irreverence—and have the knack of saying … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
I almost wore a sandwich-board sign, hired a clown, and rented a U-Haul® to import a truck load of cousins. I expected an audience of 15—but was delighted that over 40 people attended Lyon Books last week for the official … Continue reading