- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Let Me Tell You a Story
(Originally appeared in the Chico Enterprise-Record in Nov 2012) “Humility is tricky. Once you think you have it, you’ve lost it.” Etc. Guy, aka Eric Miller (confused dad) I’m not politically astute -blinded by irreverence—and have the knack of saying … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
I almost wore a sandwich-board sign, hired a clown, and rented a U-Haul® to import a truck load of cousins. I expected an audience of 15—but was delighted that over 40 people attended Lyon Books last week for the official … Continue reading