- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Category Archives: Travel
Something audible is heard. But calling an audible is something to be done. An audible in football changes a play at the line of scrimmage. The quarterback reads the defense, recognizes an opportunity then calls an audible, a different play … Continue reading
“A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.“ Proverbs 31:10 I hadn’t hugged her for years. Not because of a jealous mate, but because one of us had cooties. Lin had bad blood … Continue reading
Note: We’re in the season of Mother’s and Father’s Days. This story appeared in several newspapers and magazines. I wanted to share it again. Dedicated to parents. I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Just ask my siblings … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading