- Mass Overdose in Chico
- A Minor Miracle – Kidnapped Teen Found After 3 months
- What Do We Do With Crazy People?
- Trump’s Speech – ABC Spreading Fake News
- Dreams of a Perfect Unicornia Go Awry. . . Again
- Shooting of 7 Year Old Black Girl – Racially Motivated Hate Crime…. NOT
- Is a Wall Really the Best Way to Go?
- Sow There! Good-bye old year, let’s try not to do that again, Jan. 4, 2019
- City of Chico Bends to Lawsuit Pressure and Settles for $950,000
- Why Paradise was Doomed
Tag Archives: will durst
We stay in touch because we want to. A few years ago I interviewed Will Durst, an award winning funny guy, as part of my Humor Project (see “Baby Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator“). The dude cracked me … Continue reading
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist He’s a superstar comic and satirist with a … Continue reading